Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random stuff


My dad will be turning 60 in two years! Wow! So my sisters and I got together and decided to either throw him a big party or go on vacation together. It looks like the decision has been made for vacation! It'll be really nice. The whole family has not gone on vacation all together in a LONG time. I know my dad will appreciate it and it'll be nice for us, too! Speaking of vacation I can't believe how quickly our trip to Amarillo is coming. Most of the family has not even met CJ, yet, except through pictures. It's been almost a whole year since most everyone else has even seen Joey.

We've bought the kids a swing set. It's absolutely great! Keith is going to go get it Saturday. The Robinson's also gave us their trampoline so it looks like we'll have a nice play area for the kids! I can't wait! I don't mind going to the park, but it's just tough with two kids. I'm so excited!

No comments: