
I know, I know . . . it's been a while since I updated the blog AND I know it's been a while since I uploaded new pics. I can explain myself! We had Keith's doctor appointment and I also had a dentist appointment last week. On Saturday we went to our good friends Gwen and Eric's wedding and I after that didn't know where the camera was until today. It turns out Keith placed it on the bookshelf on top of the stairs. Hmmm, why didn't I look there?
First things first, Keith is doing great. Unfortunately, we received no answers as to why he fainted, but they did rule out several things. It was not caused by dehydration, heart problems, any allergic reactions, asthma, or diabetes. That's great news! The doctor thinks that maybe it was just a weird fluke and she doesn't think it'll happen, again. I'm holding him to that. He sure did give me quite a scare!
Joey is doing great. We've started a new thing with a few friends of Monday breakfast and we're loving it! We get to eat some good food and Joey gets to play with his friends afterwards. This week was our week to host it and I made eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, and we also had some fruit, pumpkin bread, and blueberry bread. MMMMM. Just thinking about it makes me hungry, again!
For the past few days Joey and I have been immobile. Keith moved the trans am in front of my car and I can't move it. Ugh. It's not like I've had anywhere really to go, but just knowing that I can't leave really gives me cabin fever. So, this afternoon I got Joey in his stroller and we took a LONG walk. There's really not a place to walk around here and now my feet are killing me! It felt more of like a hike than anything. We walked to St. Mark's and played on the playground there. Which, is not a public playground. It turns out that a husband and wife with kids are the RA's at the dorm there. The wife was gracious and let us play, but I sure did feel dumb. How retarded would you feel if you went over to some random person's yard and started playing? I really felt so dumb! Joey had fun, though, and didn't mind playing on someone else's playground. After St. Mark's we walked over to the library and read a book. By this time, I know if I don't hurry up and get headed home that I'm not going to make it. So, we had the long hike of walking back from the library to home. It wouldn't have been so bad if there were sidewalks or if the ground was level. Oh well, it was nice to get out of the house and healthy for us all!
I am SEVEN MONTHS pregnant today! Crazy, huh? I can't believe how time flies. I got for a checkup in a couple of weeks, so I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment