Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I must break you."


I'm not sure if any of you knew this or not, but I am married to a pretty famous guy. Some of you might remember him from Rocky IV. It's just amazing how much Keith and Dolph Lundgren look alike. Keith is now probably about the same age now as Lundgren was in the movie. While Debbie was here we had mentioned that Keith always gets told he looks like this guy. Out of the blue, they're playing the movie on TV tonight. We caught the last 30 minutes of it and Joey was amazed that his daddy was on TV. I know it's a pretty violent movie, but we had to let him watch it. He seriously was in awe that Keith was on television. Once he started paying attention, he told Keith that he needed a timeout and he needed to play nice. No hitting.

No comments: